Banana Bread

One of my standby gifts and treats is banana bread. I used to always rush to make it once my bananas turned brown but then some of my roommates filled me in on the fact that you can just freeze them and keep them for whenever you feel like making banana bread. Genius!

So whenever I feel like baking for people or something not so sweet I make banana bread. I have used this recipe for 4 years and it has served me well. The only adjustment is that it calls for buttermilk and I always use regular milk. I always have everything in this recipe so its easy for when you are in a bind!

Now that I am married the best part about it is that I got this 4 mini loaf pan from my wedding. Another kitchen delight that I strongly recommend if you don't have it-makes 4 mini loaves from one batch and voila! You are ready for visiting teaching!

Click here for the recipe.

Handy right?

Baked to perfection!


2 comments:

  1. Kasee. You literally read my mind! I've got three overripe bananas just waiting to be used. Thanks for the recipe! I'll be trying it out in the near future :) PS - I MISS YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts on my recipes and I read every single comment!! Thanks for visiting The Apron Gal!